the first weekend in october

11:25 AM


I bought this sweater/vest/scarf contraption in June and finally found a way to style it and the perfect occasion to wear it to! It’s so flow-y and comfortable, I actually can’t wait to wear it again. It’s from an online boutique (link, here) that I absolutely adore!
The perfect occasion you ask? Disney’s Frozen on Ice!

See, this weekend was the start of October and we set things off with bang this year and made a special trip up to Oklahoma for two reasons: 
  1. Big A’s Dad retired from the Air Force after 32 years – Congrats!
  1. Disney on Ice with my family for my upcoming birthday at the end of the month!
The weekend was phenomenal and busy – leaving us tired but feeling so much love as we headed into the work week. I forget sometimes how important family is and how checking back in can make you feel that balance of love and laughter. I got so much of that this weekend that on Sunday, I was sad to say goodbye.
“How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?”Winnie the Pooh
a picture from the show

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns