clothes and pumpkins

5:49 PM

If you follow me on Instagram ( #burnsturns24 ), then you know this past weekend was my 24th birthday. It was absolutely the most wonderful and fun filled birthday and I can't wait to tell you all about it! But until then (because I'm going to be editing picture for a few days, I'm sure ) here's a little preview of my birthday outfit that I wore to the Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Village.

It had been pouring rain for most of the morning and then a cold front came in, so I wanted to wear something warm that could possibly protect me from the rain. This turned out to be just that until it got extremely hot when the sun and humidity made an appearance-but until then this outfit was perfect!

I bought this jacket YEARS ago from Target - before they sold cute clothes like they do now - and it has survived every single closet clean out since! I don't wear it often, but I do love it!
Jacket: Target // Jeans: H&M // Necklace: Etsy // Boots: Payless

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns