October

12:21 PM



“Something wicked this way comes!”

It’s my favorite time of the year: October. 


October will always hold a special place in my heart – not just because it’s my birthday (in 25 days exactly) but because it’s the true beginning to fall, the lead into the holidays, the beginning of cool air and long sweaters, and it’s Halloween. 

Every year I do something new and different in October and this year will be just like that. Coming soon: 

October at the Arboretum
Disney On Ice
The Texas State Fair
Pumpkin carving and painting
Baking pie
The revival of fall fashion: boots, scarves, sweaters
Making wassail (recipe to come!)
Halloween movie marathon
My big birthday
Halloween with Big A as Beetlejuice & Lydia

I say this every year, but this may be the best October yet! I'm so happy it's finally here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns