black cat

11:30 AM



BOO! It’s October 30 and you know what that means…it’s almost Halloween!!! 
 
This weekend Big A and I have fantastic plans to be Beetlejuice and Lydia (our very first couple costume, last year we were a pirate and a lumberjack!) Plus we have our very own spooky movie marathon planned. Key word there is spooky, not scary, more to come.

Today I'm actually rocking my DIY Penguin costume which you can see, here. But I wanted to show off my new boots from XOXO. Big A and I got them on my birthday weekend for a total steal and I couldn't wait to show them off!

I hope you all have a fantastic, safe, and fun Halloween! Don’t eat too much candy and be sure to tell everyone, Burns said, "BOO!"

 Top: Old Navy, Jeans: H&M, Boots: XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns