Santa's Helper

1:00 PM



I have been one busy little elf. Since the day we got back from our cruise, I’ve felt like things have been in continuous movement. I’m sitting here writing and thinking, where did December go? 

Despite the fact that I am exhausted and in need of serious sleep, my Christmas game has been on point - all the gifts are bought and wrapped, Christmas cards have been mailed, cookies have been baked. Plus two Christmas parties this weekend before Big A and I hit the road (again) to see our families for a weeklong festival of Christmas Cheer!

What are you doing for Christmas? No matter what it is, have a holly jolly Christmas, it’s the best time of the year!

Jeans, Top, & Necklace : H&M, Booties : Target

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this shirt!! Sounds like you were ready for the Holiday and I am so happy about that!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns