Plaid Tidings

11:39 AM

Ooh - la -la! I love this outfit! I wore this little get up out with my family over Christmas break and it was so cozy and inviting, I can't wait to wear it again! Someone special gave me this scarf as a Christmas gift and I've been wearing nonstop since.

So here we are, back in Texas and getting back in the groove of this thing called life. Thank goodness it's a short work week, being off so long makes coming back to work a drag. Plus, we've got just three days until the new year and I absolutely can't wait. 2016 is going to be something special and I've got all the feels about a brand new year. Big A and I are planning on staying in with a party for two and all the romance.

I'm still going through pictures of our Christmas Vacation and I promise to share them soon.

Until then, xoxo
Jeans & Top : H&M // Scarf: Gap // Boots: Payless

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved this outfit! I however have no idea when you took these photos lol, and I was there! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns