Bears in the Woods

12:26 PM

While on Christmas Break (sounds like I’m a college kid again) I got the greatest pleasure of sharing my country life with Big A. For the most part, it was rainy, it was wet, and we didn’t really get out and play I was hoping. But the good part was that I did get to show him a little bit. A little bit of everything.

the trees
sleeping in
coffee cake
Christmas movies
El Chico
family

A little bit of everything that I grew up on. A little bit of the bones in me. 
Bear Hat : H&M // Scarf: Made by Momma

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It was so relaxing!! Even if I had to watch Jim Carreys Grinch 😉 Lol, we need to find Mickeys Christmas Carol for next year

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns