December

7:45 AM



I hate how quickly the holidays go by. One second you’re eating turkey and the next you’re opening presents and popping bottles for the New Year. I can’t believe it’s already December.

But I guess that’s why they say, ‘tis the season.

As usual I’m looking ahead to this month and all the happiness that it will bring: Christmas, family, good food, and road trips. But this time in my monthly overlook, I’m also looking ahead to the New Year. 2016 is going to be BIG. I can’t wait to share all the good news and change that’s already in motion at this very moment. 

But before we move to the New Year, I want to savor this Christmas. I want to see all the Christmas lights, wrap every present, eat all the ham, wear every pair of fuzzy socks I own, and drink gallons of wassail.  

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. So why not?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns