Happy Christmas

8:57 AM

One of the most complicated parts about dating someone is meeting their family. As most of you know, this can be a good, bad, awkward, or fun occasion and everything is stipulated off of what kind of people you all are. Well a long time ago, I met Big A’s family and I liked them and I think they liked me. Something just clicked. For the first and only time when I met someone else’s family, I felt like I belonged. So when Big A suggested we spend Christmas Eve and Day with them, I said “Why not?”

Seeing Big A with his siblings rummaging through wrapping paper, watching A Christmas Story, and setting out cookies for Santa was a treat in and of itself. But the true gift of Christmas was being together. Me and Big A. Us with his family. I couldn’t have asked for a better gift.


I hope you all had a very Happy Christmas!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is a very special feeling that not everyone gets to experience! Cherish it!! We enjoyed having you here and I have no doubt his family felt the same!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns