knitted in fall

6:51 PM

This weekend the weather really kicked into cold mode and Dallas finally started to feel like fall: the wind was blowing, the leaves were turning, and I was in this scarf (and later, a jacket.) It turned out to be the perfect November weekend full of all the best things: shopping, chili, naps, and love!

On Friday, I got off work at 11:30 and made my way to Dallas. Big A and I went out to a big lunch to celebrate him passing one of his LEED exams (any architecture girlfriends out there, put your hands up!)

After lunch, we went to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping. The mall is adorned with Christmas trees and all the beautiful window displays-it’s the most wonderful time of the year. We went store to store with nowhere in particular to go and I have to say, I love shopping with Big A. I can say without a doubt, it’s one of my favorite things that we do together. We passed quite a bit of time at the mall, but still had time to squeeze in a nap before our previously planned date night.

So what was on the menu for date night? Dinner & Movie #classic

We had dinner at Baboush in Uptown and totally checked off one of my bucket list items: Try Mediterranean food. I had a little bit of everything but my favorite was babaganoush – least favorite were the Moroccan Olives.

For our movie, we went to see The Night Before... and guys it’s a total must see. We were laughing so hard we could barely breathe. A perfect Christmas comedy for anyone between 20-30. Fantastic. Hilarious. All the right feels.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m looking forward to a 3 (possibly 2) day work week ahead! Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!
 Jeans & Shirt : H&M // Booties : Aldo // Scarf : Made by mother of the most incredible yarn 
// Sun Glasses : Cole Hahn

P.S. Each time I've been to Austin, I brought back one of these lil cuties - Big A and I picked out the dino together :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns