Bad in Black

5:23 PM

It’s the freakin’ weekend y’all! I just put in so much time at work but it was all worth it because it’s officially my VACATION! I can’t wait to tell you all about it, so more on that tomorrow….

For now, remember our mini vacay to Austin, Texas? Well I wore this little get up all around the town and it was so suitable for the city. I did get a little hot, I didn’t expect this cute little jacket to keep me so warm, but I was impressed! I actually got this jacket from Dottie Couture, a small Indiana Boutique – well worth looking at if you’ve never shopped there. I highly recommend it!

I just wanted to stop in and say hi, you are lucky, you are blessed, you are loved, and it's almost Thanksgiving. Give some one you love a hug and kiss and remember to be grateful for all that you've got!
Jeans & Tank : H&M // Bomber Jacket : Dottie Couture // Boots : XOXO // Purse : Steve Madden

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns