Packing List

10:03 AM

It's the day before Thanksgiving and I'm at home. I'm cuddled up with a cup of coffee, watching The Grinch, awaiting my long drive to Oklahoma to see Big A's family for a few days. I've packed all my favorite things - my comfy TopShop Sweater, scarves from my mom, plaid shirts, and booties. I'm ready for the holidays.

But just now, in this moment, in my room, I am so thankful. I am so happy. I am so ready to give thanks for all that the year has given me in love, in joy, in peace.
scarves knitted by mom
booties from Target
H&M workout top // asics running shoes // contigo water bottle - have to get in those miles after all that turkey
H&M sports bra  // asics leggings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns