happy flowers

7:47 PM

This past weekend was certainly one to remember, more specifically Saturday. 

Saturday morning I woke up early and ran a mile. I traded in my treadmill for the Dallas Skyline which was a delightful change of pace. 

I picked up breakfast: two Peru coffees (steaming hot), 1 maple long john doughnut, and six jalapeno kaloches. 

We went to the Dallas Aboretum and got lost in a secret garden behind a lake. 66 acres of nonstop gorgeous scenery. Flowers, plants, and wildlife like you couldn't even imagine. I missed the tulip display (my favorite flowers!) by only 3 days, but it was still one the most beautiful things I've ever laid eyes on.  

Lunch at Maple & Motor - by far the best burger in DFW.

Then we saw Pitch Perfect 2. 1 large blue raspberry ICEE to share. 

Then 3 hours of wondering through IKEA, my very first time. It was actually super cool. Working in home decor, you tend not to deviate from your own brand, but IKEA certainly made me think about what furniture and utility really mean.

Dinner at an Irish Pub: Shepherd's Pie and an Avocado Bacon Grilled Chicken Sandwich. 

An hour drive home.

The best night's sleep.

Happiness. 






































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns