slow paced joy

2:35 PM

Hi there.

I know it’s been awhile since I posted something fun and adventurous, but I have to say I’ve been keeping things pretty low key. Big A has been working most weekends since we came back from holiday and in the mean time, I’ve been keeping him company in my long socks with lots of coffee. So far, this month has been slow and steady. A change in pace for both of us and although it's been a nice change, I do feel that tug at my heart strings for adventure.

No worries though- life has taught me that adventure will come soon enough and until then, I’m going to enjoy the quiet. I’m going to enjoy long showers and painting my nails in the morning. I’m going to enjoy being buried in blankets binging on novels and Netflix. January is a slow month. A slow month of slow paced joy.

BRB – I’m headed to watch The Fall with my roomie. Have you seen it yet? #netflixlove

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns