dreary in gray

6:15 PM

My oh my what a Monday. I thought I'd kick off the new year with a fashion post - but I hoped I would be a little more upbeat. It's been a long day to say the least and to top it all off, I'm sick. I spent a good three hours today at the doctor's office and getting prescriptions to fight this looming bug I've had since Christmas. Anyone else in need of hot tea and day under the covers?

All the same, today was a Monday so I suppose I should've expected something dreary. I'm optimistic for Tuesday though. Here's to hoping all the medicine and an early bed time will put me back on the mend.

Happy work week folks!
Shirt & Vest: Old Navy // Jeans: H&M // Boots: XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this look on you and yes it does look like the current Leigha look lol, I am also glad you are getting better ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns