Chicago Vacation - 2/4

10:49 AM



The second day in our dream city was even better than the first. Frank Lloyd Wright put our feelings to words best: Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world.
 
Although there was a 50% chance of rain every single day we were there, the rain managed to hold off and let the sunshine and the blue skies through while were out and about. Every day was a beautiful day and we certainly made the effort to make the most of it. 

Some Highlights: 


  • Our day started with us sitting in front a business plaza while Big A wrapped my feet in gauze and tape. Bless him and all the people walking by.

  • I rode my first double-decker bus.

  • We went to the Willis (Sears) Tower and stood over Chicago in the Skydeck, where I learned that Big A is truly and sincerely afraid of heights. (Side Note: later in the week went to the John Hancock Tower which had infinitely better views and quality. If you’re visiting Chicago I would recommend the John Hancock Tower over the Willis Tower.)

  • I tried Yucca Fries and only ordered them because I thought Yucca was a seasoning.

  • I saw my first aquatic show and heard the sound of a beluga whale for the very first time.

  • After we wandered around the aquarium for (hours) we walked three miles along Lake Michigan and through Millennium Park talking. It was by far my favorite part of the trip.

  • We had dinner at Al’s beef.

  • We went to a candy store after dinner and bought $47.00 dollars worth of candy before getting poured on by the rain.

















yucca fries






true fear



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns