rental sweet rental

1:00 PM




Sorry it’s been so long, but I’ve been so busy! The last two weeks I’ve spent my days (at work obviously) but also moving into my apartment, celebrating a birthday, seeing a movie, and hanging out with my parents! But let’s focus on that first one – moving into my apartment! 

As you’re well aware, I moved out of my house in December and have been here and there for the last 4 months. I don’t want to call it homeless, but I didn’t have a place to call my own. I was finally able to drag all my things out from my storage unit and put them into a place I can call mine. A place only 15 minutes from my job, a place with one of my friends, a place with my very own bed and closet, and a beautiful place it is. 

The last few months have been nothing short of frustrating and irritating, but the light is at the end of the tunnel. Things are looking up for me and I can honestly say, I’m so relieved. But more importantly, I’m so happy. 

Coming up, aside from working and living in my own apartment(!), I’ll be travelling to Austin over the weekend. I don’t want to say it’s for business, but I’ll be going with a bunch of my work gals. It’s a business trip ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns

All images and content are Copyright of Tiffany Burns